Saturday, September 11, 2010

Sydney!!!

Sydney is so smart, she is already repeating words that we say, and she started climbing up the steps when whe was 9 months, she is standing by herself now, and will be walking soon, but whenever you make a noise she will mimick you, it's so cute!  But let me just say,.....the hair on this girl is crazy!  I don't want to cut it because if I cut it then it will never pull down.  I figure you need the weight of her hair and that should finally pull her hair down to show it's length.  When you get it wet it is already more than halfway down her back, but the cutest thing is that there is just so much of it and it is so curtly, and they are the perfect little ringlet curls.  So many people have asked us if her hair is naturally curly or if we permed it.  Funny!  She also sucks on her hair, and if I want to put her hair back, I have to use things like elastics, because she just rips barrettes and clips right out!  Another funny thing is that if I try to put shoes on her she curls up her little toes so that it's impossible to get her shoes on her.  She has the sweetest, cutest, happiest little personality. 




This is Sydney's little scrunch face, it's the cutest thing ever!  She does it just to make us laugh!  So , so cute!