Monday, January 25, 2010

Daddy's birthday!

My sweetheart turned 38 today. I can only say that I am so thankful that he was born on this day and that he is all mine! I am so grateful for the sweet, thoughtful honey that I am so fortunate to be married to for eternity! It wouldn't be Dan's birthday if I didn't have a story though. Dan decided that for his birthday he wanted to go to Chuck E. Cheese's. Funny huh? I thought it was an odd request since I know he thinks the food there stinks and he is just a little old for the place, but he explained that he thought it would be a blast to take Ian there for the first time and he couldn't wait to see how much fun he had. Well,.....it didn't work out as well as it had worked in his head. Ian was a little afraid of the place, didn't really want to get on any of the little kiddy rides (he's afraid of stuff like that) and just looked around more apprehensive than anything. But we still had fun despite the crummy pizza.